Seeing an oral surgeon in Los Angeles is a serious decision, and it’s important to know when the time is right. Your regular dentist can typically perform the common procedures, but an oral surgeon may be recommended if your situation calls for it.
Common procedures such as a cleaning, filling, or crown can typically be done by your regular dentist. Other complex procedures may require a consultation with an oral surgeon.
Let’s dive right in and check the facts!
Table of Contents
Is it time to visit an Oral Surgeon?
Reasons To See An Oral Surgeon in Los Angeles
Here are a few indications that you might need to book an appointment with an oral surgeon:
- You have damage or decay in your teeth that cannot be repaired via other treatment methods.
- If you experience pain from dental problems that persists despite trying over-the-counter medications, it may be time to visit an oral surgeon.
- You require wisdom tooth extraction or another type of surgical tooth extraction.
- You’re considering complex oral surgery procedures.
- You think you may need orthognathic jaw surgery.
- You’re suffering from TMJ disorder.
- You think you may need dental implants.
- You’re thinking about All-On-4 Surgery.
- Your regular dentist has recommended oral surgery for a particular issue.
Choosing the Right Surgeon
If you live in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, or West Hollywood, it’s important to find an oral surgeon who is experienced and highly qualified. Ideally, you want an Oral Surgeon in Los Angeles who is capable and experienced.
Make sure the oral surgeon has all necessary credentials, such as certification from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Ensure they have knowledge about the latest techniques and technologies available in oral surgery, and positive reviews from past patients.
Taking these precautions will help ensure that your oral health needs are handled by a knowledgeable professional. Our in-house oral surgeon, Dr. Nariman Saadat, is a Board-Certified surgeon with certifications from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, decades of experience, and thousands of positive reviews from people all over the nation.
Our Promise at Los Angeles Oral Surgeons
It’s important to be aware of when it’s necessary to visit an oral surgeon in Los Angeles. Taking the time to find the best professional for your individual needs can go a long way. At Los Angeles Oral Surgeons, we strive to listen to our patients. Our reputation speaks for itself and we would be more than happy to assist you with your oral surgery needs.